ArtistsValley value our customers and recognize their right to personal information privacy. Our policy on how information of our clients are collected, stored and used is described in this notice.
By using this site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
For personal information protection purposes, ArtistsValley is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of the personal information. Information collected may be retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
Consent to use Personal Information
When you visit ArtistsValley.com, certain non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the site's operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site.
User Information Collected
User information collected by ArtistsValley includes
- Name, Address, Telephone number, email address when you register with ArtistsValley
- Order and Purchase numbers made during purchases provided at ArtistsValley
- Subscription Types or Affiliate Member information if subscribed.
You may always choose not to provide the above information, but only if these information are available to us, the orders can be processed. These are saved by ArtistsValley for reference and management purposes only. The Credit and/or debit card numbers that are used for placing orders are not saved by ArtistsValley
Usage of Information
- Create and Manage your accounts, subscriptions, packages.
- Process your Purchase Orders
- Provide Order Tracking and proper customer service when needed.
- To update our customers on various packages available according to thier subscription types.
- Company names may be displayed on ArtistsValley website as testimonials, Customer Statements. Such information are displayed only after prior consent from the concerned customer.
All information collected by ArtistsValley is to ensure smooth service and to communicate with our customers.
Accessing your Personal Information on ArtistsValley
Your personal Information can be updated by logging into ArtistsValley.com's members area and clicking on the My Account link. We encourage our clients to keep their requisite information updated to ensure that developments in ArtistsValley can be communicated provided the client signs up for the service.
The security of your payments are important to us. We follow industry standards to help protect your information including without limitation:
- Providing your information to employees who require it to provide services to you
- Requiring Employees to sign and agree to confidentiality agreements and to not use it for unauthorized purposes.
- Encrypting Credit card information on our order forms using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Storing your information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
The website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times are tracked but this is to collect statistical information such as number of page-visits on our website and also to prevent fraudulent activities.
It is solely referenced by ArtistsValley as a tool for analysis.
ArtistsValley has sole discretion to decline any transaction once its detected as fruadulent. Any other claim to negate credit card payment will investigated and the amount refunded if found valid. Any fraudulent claim will result in legal action being sorted against the offending individual or company and the case will be reported to credit card services.
Please feel free to contact us for any queries or clarification regarding terms and conditions at email@example.com .